Tuesday, March 5, 2013

HOWTO: KRDC - Attach Folder

After using Remmina for most of my RDP sessions, it sometimes seems buggy. The other day I could not login to a server with a domain tied to my username, it was just not working and I was trying to help someone far away. Thats not going to work. KRDC worked just fine but i lost my attached folder.

How to do it in KRDC is not hard its just not obvious.

If you go to settings you can set it as default, or when you connect it will prompt with an okay message. You will see a extra options text field.

Enter something like this:
-r disk:tmp=/home/scott

Then when you login, you will see a tmp folder that is your home folder.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks. I never would have figured that out. I guess there must be some documentation on KRDC, but your post came up first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There isn't it took me a couple hours searching to find it. I think i found this in a thread post.

      Delete